Sunday, September 25, 2022

I'm Back!




I did not intend to be absent from blogging for this month of September. 

I did not intend to take a break from writing.

I did not intend to not document this past month filled with new and old, tiredness and renewed strength.

However, I did and now I am back! I feel recharged!

I am returning to this diary of sorts that I thoroughly enjoy writing.

And so we are safe and sound in our home, pledging to not be absent from this Kerrville Kastle for such a length of time - four months is too long. Maybe two months is just right for next summer.

All is becoming normal again. Just today I planted mums in the greenhouse and turned the sprinkling system on again. The rv is still being unpacked - never to be filled again with so much extraneous stuff.

Book club has been attended and the fiddle is being practiced. 

I have made a commitment to myself to further my Bible study with Bible Study Fellowship.

I have signed up for a class on transitions and poetry with my journal facilitating group. I have yet to commit monetarily to the poetry therapy training that I plan to begin.

Yesterday I attended a writer's conference at the library and am becoming energized to finish my Peace Corps book. It has been on the back burner now for a year. No one is going to complete this memoir of sorts.  

Which reminds me! I hope the memoir class at the Dietert Senior Center "makes." Classes will begin October 6th as scheduled.

And then there is the weekend coming up when we have reservations made to attend a Vintage Trailer Rally located about two hours away. The 1956 Jewel will be our camper for the weekend. 

Yes, I am back and life is burgeoning with possibilities. Transitioning into another year of retirement.

And I plan to "just be" for part of this year - not always "doing" but experiencing "being!"

Living to relax,

joan  💖



No comments:

Post a Comment

NaPoWriMo Prompt - One Liner

  I’m taking a mental break!🤣. Here we go…… My one liner: “the relevancy of nursery rhymes is with the believer”