Thursday, April 14, 2022

NaPoWriMo #13

       





the amazing disappearing dollar


i opened the windows 

the money took wings

i had a substantial amount saved

this month i withdrew it all


and then some……


it’s april 2022 - my tax bill is paid

the fence man started and finished in four days

            a very extensive cyclone fence required

to acquire house insurance


my windows are still open

the money still nesting in the

            insurance coffers then

the dermatologist radiated

            copay was hundreds.


may brings may baskets and 

it is amazing, truly a may basket

being refilled as

social security and pension money

begins to rebuild

Increment 

               by increment 

                                   and i?


i am shutting my windows to 

keep those dollars from fluttering out 

my nest egg needs rebuilding



joanconnor04/12/2022

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding my Tribe

sunday solitude afternoon serenity birds become my tribe