Thursday, June 2, 2022

Farragut State Park



Farragut State Park - my home away from Texas until after Labor Day. The travel trailer is parked and hooked up to all the amenities on Volunteer Loop. I am awaiting my new outdoor screened room to be delivered by Amazon.

This park is only 30 minutes from my daughter’s home in Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho.

I am a volunteer here working with the Junior Ranger program. The designated room is beautiful with many opportunities to learn, explore artifacts and earn a Junior Ranger badge.

Today is very quiet,  Thursday and school is not out yet. I imagine the campground is very quiet too.

The trails are plentiful and I am just getting acquainted with the other volunteers and the myriad of activities.

https://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/parks/farragut/

Check it out and plan an adventure to someplace somewhere in our beautiful “Land of the Free.”

I feel blessed to have this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding my Tribe

sunday solitude afternoon serenity birds become my tribe