Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Blog and More



I am contemplating the value of blogging, the possibility of blogging with advertisement and how to increase my audience with this simple personal blog.

First, I am convinced that I do NOT have a following. I am also convinced that I do NOT know the "ins-outs" of this particular blogging machine. Definitely a learning curve for me.

I took a "how to blog" class once and it was quite specific with lessons on getting one's blog to the top of the heap when folks surf the net. The logistics of blogging were overwhelming for me. I filed that class folder away.

This blogging site is sufficient for me with its user-friendly format. Should I just remain with this free site?

I don't have the answers and I certainly don't have the knowledge. I guess you could say that I am out of my comfort zone.

What exactly is my comfort zone?

I am journaling about that as I type. Perhaps my analyzing pen will tell the secret today as I blog and seek where my summer journey is leading.

Stay with me for the whisperings that my journal will reveal.

06/01/2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding my Tribe

sunday solitude afternoon serenity birds become my tribe