Thursday, June 23, 2022

Online Writing Classes



I like online writing classes. I have not liked every class I have taken, but I have learned something of value in every class. For example, lyric essays confound me and I learned that in a lyric essay class. I now attempt to read something the teacher has written before I sign up for his/usually a her class.

The options are many. The promises are grounded in reviews by previous participants. The classes with Story Circle Network have consistently pleased me. Oh, there might have been one or two that were disappointing or less interesting. I would like to teach a class for SCN someday but the resumes of the facilitators are so impressive. First, I must send out work to become published which means I must “set myself up for rejection….after rejection…..after rejection.” That is one goal for 2023! Send my work out!

The classes for SCN have just been posted. They begin in July. I am debating, but thinking the class with Anne Randolph “Write Hot” might stir my inkwell. Want to join me?

https://www.storycircle.org/class/write-hot/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding my Tribe

sunday solitude afternoon serenity birds become my tribe