Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Life Coach Needed!

 

I wonder if everyone has projects on the shelves, in the drawer, plastic tubs in closets......you get the picture, right?

Is it possible to start something new and not finishing (or even starting) the previous impulse.

So what would a life coach say? 

Convinced that I am a scanner, a multi potentiate, a seeker of all things and master of none, I need a life coach. 

Life coach

noun

  • 1.a person who counsels and encourages clients on matters having to do with careers or personal challenges.

Personal challenges - aaaahhhhh yes, that is what I have given myself as I start something new, caress the possibility of being a reknown ______________. It's not going to happen. I flitter and flub, set aside and move on to the next "challenge" or is it the next "gotta try this before I die" project.

And so I begin listing the interests around my house that would take time, months, years of instruction to learn. I can go room by room and tell you what is sitting, waiting for me to dive in.....here we go.....

......no special order as I shuffle through the house......

1. weaving looms and bag of threads

2. wine bottles galore to be painted and lights for the insides

3. craft paints in a myriad of colors for my online video library from Painting of the Month

4. more painting to-dos with numerous paint-by-number kits

5. Peace Corps book to finish

6. Native American flute collection to play

7. embroidery of vintage trailers for pillow casings

8. dulcimers to sell

9. dehydrator to use for ??? (never used)

10. Ninja blender for smoothies (never used)

11. jazz books beside the piano to begin studying that genre

12. fiddle to practice for weekly lesson

That's enuf! I am exhausted just listing my interests. I am setting it all aside except for the fiddle and the piano and perhaps, the book which needs hatching! It's percolating as I type with chapters written.

I have a new vision, a new plan, a new project and it is the most worthwhile project I could imagine.

I am pumped up and ready to literally "roll out the driveway."

I believe that a separate blog will be opened for this new venture.

Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Accept….Extend…..Peace

  any morning she rises, shuffles to the kitchen bridging into a new day the remote clicks  crossing into classes  a conundrum of voices oh,...