Monday, July 25, 2022

Maybe a My Little Library (on wheels)

Here’s an interesting little free library with wheels. 

I have contacted the main office of https://littlefreelibrary.org/ hoping they will approve of my vintage trailer becoming a little free library. Since they are a non profit organization it would make me a nonprofit business under their umbrella. We’ll see how they respond.

In the meantime I am beginning to clean and take apart the trailer to make room for the shelves Dave will build when we return to Texas. Access to his shop of tools will make the renovation process easier.

I have a new-to-me “old” truck which I hope will pull the trailer successfully from N.Idaho to Texas.

It’s a bright yellow and white 1975 vintage Chevy.

It would be great to match the yellow and decorate the trailer in polka dots - kinda like Lopshire’s

Can you see how exciting this project can be? Parades, library visits, local author programming….and more ….tantalizing the young reader to become a bibliophile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Accept….Extend…..Peace

  any morning she rises, shuffles to the kitchen bridging into a new day the remote clicks  crossing into classes  a conundrum of voices oh,...