Thursday, December 14, 2023

Gratitude Writing Class coming


I am in the process of developing a four-week writing class with the topic of  gratitude.

This class will be taught at the Dietert Senior Center, Kerrville, TX for the month of January 2024, Tuesdays from 9:30 - 11:00 a.m./

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a plethora of participants?

Perhaps I shall send a note to each of my previous writing cohorts that attended my classes at Dietert.

                                    *             *             *              *               *                 * 

I am also thinking about facilitating a West Kerr County Writers group in Ingram once a month, maybe at the local coffee shop.  Just thinking.... I could request a notice to be placed in the West Kerr Current newspaper, a small local paper that has been a delight to buy ($.50) and read.

What do you think about the possibilities of writing in real life with local folks?

Wish you all could join!💕


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Write to Weave

 Below is an essay I just completed for my Sarah Lawrence memoir writing class. The prompt was to write about a learning experience. Mine is...