Friday, December 1, 2023

Today's List!

 12/01/20



Seriously! 

  1.  Pay mortgage

  2.  Finish cleaning "my room" 

  3.  Hair appointment @ 2:00

Not so seriously!

  1.  Have a second cup of joe

  2.  Applaud Hubby's leaf blowing act

  3.  Appease addiction - pick up package at post office of thriftbooks



The above was my reponse to today's prompt from Maya Stein's tri-writing class which is absolutely delightful. It is supposed to be three lines and I ususally write a haiku, but this popped out of my fingers this early a.m. and I went with it.

Sometimes I download an image and include it. It is easy peasy to implement on the site she uses.

Check her offerings out - probably will continue with the tri-writing when she offers it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Write to Weave

 Below is an essay I just completed for my Sarah Lawrence memoir writing class. The prompt was to write about a learning experience. Mine is...