Wednesday, December 13, 2023

The Velveteen Rabbit - My Imagination

 


There are an amazing number of quotes that appeal to me from The Velveteen Rabbit.

And yes, my imagination often works overtime - bear with me!

1) imagining what I still could accomplish.....
2) imagining what probably is just a whim or fantasy
3) enjoying the limitless parameter of my imagination
4) imagining the delight that Grandma Moses felt as she achieved later in life
5) making real what I am imagining within my capabilities
6) making real what I am imagining that is not within my capabilities, so I think.
7) appoaching this octogenarian decade with hope and enthusiasm.....
8) imagining the "time reality" and making my choices

I am participating online with a group called Underground Railroad (Jill Badonsky).
A prompt this week is making a list and then writing, perhaps in litany style, about a subject on the list. I believe the above list is my first step - now to elaborate on one!





                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Write to Weave

 Below is an essay I just completed for my Sarah Lawrence memoir writing class. The prompt was to write about a learning experience. Mine is...