Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Could Be Worse!

I love this book - it is my mantra! And today, my 80th birthday - well, it couldn't be better!
It is the best day!! The only "worse" part is that I am older and feeling a few more creaks and groans.
However, the choice is mine and I will take these 80 years, be most grateful and most excited about this my new decade. I am an octogenarian and so proud of it. 
I know! I still color my hair.
I haven't been exercising.
I do take my vitamins.
I am contemplating the bicycle commitment.
I can make it all happen!
In the meantime it could be so much worse.
Wish you all could celebrate with me.
As it is, I am celebrating with my Hubby Dave in Port Aransas, TX where the beach is three minutes away and the little Bambi Airstream is cozy and comfy here in the Magee RV park.
We're opening a bottle of wine and enjoying a shrimp ring and stuffed crab that we purchased at the local grocery. 
Life is good and it couldn't be better!

Happy Birthday to Everyone!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Write to Weave

 Below is an essay I just completed for my Sarah Lawrence memoir writing class. The prompt was to write about a learning experience. Mine is...