Friday, April 5, 2024

Surreal yet Real

 


Ap
It was hidden in the pages of my mail today, my most recent order from Thriftbooks, “Nature Printing” arrived.

A lovely card from India, Hyderabad, I have been there to Hyderabad.

The letter begins:

Hi Momma & Daddy! and concludes

Signed,

Love

i

b

I

d

o

(Libido is defined as sexual desire….I google because surely it can’t be her, his, their name?)


Puzzled I read the notecard’s body including questions:

     “How is it in Antarctica?”

     “So how are you two little lovebirds doing?”

     “Did I tell you that Aunt Maria sent me a card?”

Such a lovely card that Libido purchased at the “exhibition. It’s like a flea market/fair the size of Texas. I also got this stationary, some sunglasses and a light fixture thing” she writes.


Libido concludes by declaring great love for “mom and dad” and “I miss you like Bailey misses her uterus. OK yeah that was just gross.”

Surreal letter I received today.


My PS:

I hope Bailey is ok and is a happy dog, cat, fox (my neighbor has a caged fox), rabbit……..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding my Tribe

sunday solitude afternoon serenity birds become my tribe