Saturday, November 27, 2021

 


                                            Greetings Two Days After Thanksgiving 2021!

What a lovely time Dave and I had spending the day with Brynna, Rosson and Sophie in their Lakeway home, near Austin. Watching the kitchen in action, spending quality talking time and just enjoying the amazing New Orleans fried turkey with ALL the side dishes.....truly I feel fortunate, blessed and ready to be thankful more than just for one day. 

Although there was no celebration my middle son had a birthday that day also, turning 49. He lives with his family in Virginia.

And now I am in the throes of painting Christmas Greetings on wine bottles. I have purchased all the necessities including graphics to use for the lettering. This is a project I have been mulling over for several months and decided no time is better than December! Ideas are coming from the internet.

Stay tuned and meet the goat came to the dog park next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SNAP! - so nice among plants

SNAP! - so nice among plants it only took a few minutes to water the invisible zinnias they're struggling, underground still i should ha...