Friday, September 8, 2023

Thankful!


We got it! The 2003 Airstream Bambi is mine and I am thrilled. Here we are pulling out of the Boise storage shed where we retrieved it following the $$$ transaction at a nearby Wells Fargo. We're off to spend our first night (and maybe two) in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. The sellers have been more than kind to us.

It's ours and now we have to learn the switches and the mechanisms that keep this Airstream alive. We are heading back to Texas via a stopover in Vernal, Utah and a stopover in Estes Park with my brother and then a stopover in _________.

Isn't it a beauty? And the interior is impeccable, unscratched, light woodwork and, well, just yummy.

Chat again soon as we're on the road again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Write to Weave

 Below is an essay I just completed for my Sarah Lawrence memoir writing class. The prompt was to write about a learning experience. Mine is...