Thursday, September 21, 2023

A Balanced Life

  

a balanced life

asleepawakeasleepawake

  unbalanced at 2:30 am    


My daily haiku this morning using the prompts: awake or asleep.

I am taking a month-long class call "Tri-Write" with Maya Stein. It is absolutely the best! I awaken each morning eager to see her daily prompt for writing three lines. I jump in with eagerness. I am simultaneously also taking a serious haiku class with Alan in England, "Call of the Page."


Yep! You guessed it! I write a haiku to the best of my current ability each morning, sometimes I'm the first to post which is ok with me this month. Usually I wait for others to post, but why?

It's a poetry rodeo for me!!


I just signed up for a $179 class with Maya beginning mid-October. Her platform is user friendly, responds to emails and this "Tri-Write" has been an all-time favorite. We'll see what evolves with the more expensive commitment I just made. Oh, it's so easy to click and sign up. I think I just got under the wire for her discount.


Gotta' dig into my Bible study now....

Blessings to all!






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Write to Weave

 Below is an essay I just completed for my Sarah Lawrence memoir writing class. The prompt was to write about a learning experience. Mine is...