Saturday, December 17, 2022

On the Beach!

 


Joan and Ava in Port Aransas, Texas December 16, 2022

This is one of those "life is good" photos, days, weeks and, as you well know.....
the best things in life are free.

This has been my birthday week and I chose to venture in our travel trailer to celebrate. We spent three nights at Inks Lake State Park near Marble Falls, TX and then traveled most of Wednesday to this little haven on the Gulf of Mexico. It's not quite an island, but more of a peninsula. However, we cross from Aransas Pass to Port Aransas on a ferry and it feels like we could be marooned.

Shopping is non existent for me. I already have and wear my Port Aransas visor and jacket. We ate out last night our island special meal. Of course there was another special meal in Marble Falls on my birthday eve with Daughter Brynna and Sarah and Nina.
Yesterday was sunny and we spent several hours on the beach where Ava was extra frisky in the surf.
Today is cloudy and our activities are still unknown. I have ridden my bike once, the Huffy beach bike that requires pedaling. It felt great even though I was passed by several on electric bikes. 

As Christmas approaches, we will return to Kerrville and tackle the sewer problem, a major problem and negotiate with the builder regarding our double wide home on Madrona Rd. a perplexing but solvable real estate challenge.
                                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding my Tribe

sunday solitude afternoon serenity birds become my tribe