Sunday, April 2, 2023

Bringing You and Me Up To Date

 Good Morning!

What a whirlwind this past few weeks have been......

We signed a contract on a home in Ingram! It is not listed as we bought it from the owner within one week. I shall write more about the home after the deal is completed.

We listed our home here in Kerrville. Check it out: 178 Madrona Dr, Kerrville, TX 78028 | MLS #108575 | Zillow

I finished all writing courses. My only responsibility this week and next is the memoir writing class at the senior center which I am facilitating.

We are readying the Transcend travel trailer to spend a few days at the Llano Fiddle Festival.

Llano  Fiddle  Fest - Home (llanofiddlefest.com)

I am practicing my fiddle daily.

I wish I spent more time practicing my piano.

We celebrated Dave's 96th (!!!) birthday party on March 23rd with a few friends here in the home for a couple hours.

We are packing/cleaning closets/taking some items to Salvation Army/going through stuff.

We are relaxing and reading.

Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Write to Weave

 Below is an essay I just completed for my Sarah Lawrence memoir writing class. The prompt was to write about a learning experience. Mine is...