Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Living Gratefully

 

                                                 Join the Grateful Living Community Today!

Truly I am desiring to enlarge my gratefulness!

This is the day, another day, that the Lord has made!

I am grateful, thankful, appreciative and almost awestruck at the possibilities of one's life.

Random thoughts composing a post that travels from fingertips connected to my spirit.

And so I type spontaneously and share transparently, seeking words that make common sense.

It is I, only one person, one simple-minded Seeker that yearns to be a disciple, waffling in direction.

I muddle and attempt to maintain a focus of freedom and fellowship.

Understanding seems to lately come from reading the Bible. 

I am far from ashamed of placing my hopes and future in The Word. 

Elation would describe these newfound joys.

Today's quote from the grateful living site:

From our first breath to our last, awe moves us to deepen our relations with the wonders of life and to marvel at the vast mysteries that are part of our fleeting time here, guided by this most human of emotions.

DACHER KELTNER



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Write to Weave

 Below is an essay I just completed for my Sarah Lawrence memoir writing class. The prompt was to write about a learning experience. Mine is...