Monday, January 15, 2024

Wanted: Ashes

 I am addicted to Maya Stein's tri-writing monthly class. She posts a visual prompt five days each week with a few words. Then the participants post their three line responses with or without a photo.  Maya Stein  Commenting on one another's posts is optional.

I pay $21/month for this delightful experience. Then you have unlimited access to your classes so it is conceivable that one could return and make a book of their selected entries. I am not sure if the prompt could be included, but probably not - just the individual's response.

The prompt was to write a non-romantic personal ad. I used a bit of dark humor in this entry.

OIP.jpg

wanted:

ex-husband ashes to render

remains are the purities 

bring a very small test tube 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding my Tribe

sunday solitude afternoon serenity birds become my tribe